Are you thinking of buying or selling a house? We can offer you:
- An efficient and jargon-free service with minimum stress to you our client;
- Plain talking when it comes to costs, and a full written fee estimate at the outset of your transaction;
- Advice on obtaining a survey, whether you are buying with a mortgage or without;
- Step-by-step guidance and support throughout the course of your transaction;
- Close contact with your estate agent, mortgage broker and other parties.
Bernard Campbell & Company are members of the Law Society’s Home Charter Scheme, which regulates and sets standards for domestic conveyancing within Northern Ireland. Please feel free to contact any of our offices should you wish us to provide a fee estimate on your proposed transaction.