If you are living together as partners or if you are married or in a civil partnership there may be maintenance issues to consider after separation and divorce. This is particularly so if there are children to consider. We can advise you on all your rights and responsibilities. The Child Support Agency, now known as the Child Maintenance and EnforcementĀ Division (CMED), may be able to give you the assistance you require. There may be issues of spousal maintenance over and above the needs of the children if you are earning less than your partner. Children may have rights over and above the Child Support Agency for special requirements such as education. Our family team are more than happy to advise you in relation to these matters.